1. The High Court has ruled thatthe media is free to report oncomments made by independent TD Catherine Murphy in the Dáil last week about businessman Denis O’Brien.
2. The head of the Catholic Church in Ireland, Eamon Martin, has said that they felt a sense of ‘bereavement’ after the result of last month’s referendum.
3. The footballing body has admitted that it processed a payment of $10 million (€9.07 million) from South Africa to a disgraced football official but has denied that a senior official was involved.
4. The East Coast Bakehouse is set to open in Drogheda creating 100 new jobs.
5. A new draft report has found that almost 85% of rental flats in Dublin fail to meet the most basic standards.