At present, you could not find people or an organization that do not use computers or laptops. Since, everything remains computerized these days. People are getting done their private and professional tasks with the assistance of the computers. Right from students to elders, all are relying a lot on computers. Computers are something that lets us store anything we need. But the problem that arises with computers is that data loss. It is of no use in storing the data in your computers if you tend to lose it every now and then. If your important data is lost, then what is the use of storing such things in your computer?
Of course, it does not make any sense at all. But here on, you do not have to worry about the data loss at all. Since you have a superb solution with you to recover the lost data, which is nothing but the EaseUS recovery software. The recovery software is something that can help you get back your data, no matter, either you have lost your data accidentally or lost due to hardware or software issues. The best part is that, you can recover any kind of data with this software as this software is designed to recover all kinds of data including audio files, video files, documents, spread sheet and more.
But there are people that bemuse themselves regarding how to use the software. If that is your question, you can read on further to find the answer to your question.
How to Use the Software?
Below are the steps explained to let you all know how to use the EaseUS data recovery software,
- First of all, you have to download the software form the official website of EaseUS. Yes, you can download the software from other sites as well. But official site will provide you the exact version of the software.
- Then, you have to launch the software on your screen.
- Once you have launched the software, the software will ask you choose the scan mode to start exploring your lost files.
- There will be two scan modes to choose from which are deep scan mode and quick scan mode. Among that, you have to choose anyone scan mode according to your needs and type of search.
- Scanning will take some time depending on the type of the scan mode you have chosen. That is, quick scan mode will get the scanning done rapidly and in case of deep scan mode, it will take some time to complete scanning process.
- Once scanning is done, you will be presented with a set of files that are recovered from scanning. Among the set of files, you have to choose the file that you need to recover.
- For a confirmation, you can preview the file. Yes, this file recovery software will allow you to preview the file once before restoring it.
- And then, you have to store the file in a separate location to avoid overwriting problems.
This is how you have to use this software.