COMEDK Admit Card will be available on the official website i.e.comedk.org. It will be downloadable from the last week of April 2018.
- Admit Cards will be available in online mode.
- No postal service will be provided.
- User ID and password will be required for downloading the admit card.
- Details about the exam center and timings will be present on the admit card.
- Original ID Proof will be required on exam day for verification of the candidature.
COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka) is a state level exam conducted for admissions to B.Tech and B.Arch. in Karnataka.
COMEDK Admit Card Highlights
Important information regarding COMEDK Admit Card are as follows:
|Last week of April, 2018
|Admit Card will be available at
|Details for Downloading Admit Card
|User ID and Password
|Information on Admit Card
|Personal Information of candidate
|Contact Detail of Candidate
|Time of Exam
|Photo and Signature of candidate
|Space to paste a Recent Photograph
How to Download COMEDK Admit Card?
COMEDK 2018 Admit Card will be available from last week of April, 2018 and on the official website i.e.www.comedk.org. Admit card will be available only in online mode. No postal service will be provided to the candidates. Candidates need to carry all the required documents with the admit card to the exam center.
Steps to Download the COMEDK 2018 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of COMEDK.
- Navigate to the candidate login link of COMEDK 2018.
- Candidates must next login with registered email id/username id and password.
- Once logged in, click on ‘Admit Card’ tab.
- Admit card of candidate will be displayed on the screen. Download and secure it for future use.
- Candidates must now take a print for carrying along to the exam center.
Once the Admit card is downloaded, candidate must check the information present on the admit card.
Details on COMEDK Admit Card
COMEDK Admit Card contains various information regarding candidate such as:
- COMEDK Registration Number
- COMEDK Application number
- Candidates name, address and contact number
- Exam center details such as Exam Center name and address.
- Time of exam
- Candidates photograph and signature
- Provision for sticking recent Photograph
It should also contain an IP Address, Date and time of download of Admit card. This results in the uniqueness of the Admit card.
Discrepancy in COMEDK Admit Card
Admit card will be generated only for those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the system and is completely approved with all correct information. Incomplete applications or unpaid applications will be rejected and no admit card will be available on the portal.
If a candidate is not able to login due to password issue, they can reset the password and try again with the new password.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password‘ tab.
- Candidates will be directed to enter their registered E-mail ID.
- New password will be sent to the candidates E-mail ID.
If the entered login details are correct and still admit card is not available, kindly contact the help-desk at:
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)
132, second floor, 11th main, 17th cross
Malleswaram, Bangalore- 560055
Phone number: Toll-free: 18001036182
Documents Required with Admit card
Documents need to be carried along with the admit card to the exam center for the verification of the candidature. The documents are as follows:
- COMEDK 2018 Admit Card
- Recent passport size photograph
- Original ID proof such as Driving license, passport, aadhar card etc.
- If mentioned, then carry a photocopy of the original ID proof.
Exam Day Instructions
Admit Card consists of various important instructions which the candidates need to read carefully and follow completely. The instructions are as follows:
- No electronic devices should be carried to the exam center such as mobile phones, pagers etc.
- Calculators are not allowed at the exam center.
- Candidates must cooperate with the instructions given by invigilator.
- Reach the exam center atleast 30 to 40 minutes in prior to peacefully finish the verification formalities.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the exam room till the exam time is over.
- Candidates identity should match with the photograph given on the admit card.
- In case of any problem, kindly contact the invigilator rather asking here there.