One of the best things about the internet is that it’s full of first-rate marketers sharing excellent information.
Social media blogs are no exception if you want to keep an eye on new social media trends, educate yourself on new strategies, and continuously discover the best social media marketing tools.
In this article, will share 50 social media blogs that you need to know about in 2021.
This was a difficult list to put together; there are just so many brilliant social media blogs out there, and choosing the best ones wasn’t an easy task to do.
So, we decided to focus on the blogs that really stand out among the others and consistently provide value to the readers.
And because we’re on this subject already, make sure to sign up for our Newsletter so you don’t miss our next article and get expert social media advice delivered straight to your inbox.
50 Best Social Media Blogs In 2021
- Sprout Social
- Social Media Today
- Social Media Week
- Social Media Examiner
- Social Pilot
- Social Media Explorer
- The Keyhole Blog
- Neal Schaffer Blog
- Awario Blog
- The Social Media Hat
- Spiderworking Blog
- Lilach Bullock
- Socially Sorted
- Top Dog Social Media
- Likeable Media
- Blue Archer
- Gary Vaynerchuck
- The Social Ms
- Sociable Blog
- Social Beat
- Julia Campbell Social Marketing
- Blog Paws
- Social Media Delivered
- Turbo Medical Marketing
- Socially In
- Sharelov Blog
- The Social Savior Blog
- Chatter Buzz
- Socially Aware Blog
- SchneiderB Media Blog
Important disclosure: we’re proud affiliates of some tools mentioned in this guide. If you click an affiliate link and subsequently make a purchase, we will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you (you pay nothing extra).
Hootsuite is one of the top social media management platforms out there and has been around for over a decade.
It’s been consistently proving itself as one of the best, most informative sources of social media marketing tips, advice, and resources.
It’s also one of the best platforms for managing social media accounts all in one place.
Hootsuite allows you to track all your social activity across networks in one user-friendly dashboard and create beautiful, engaging posts for every network.
With Hootsuite, you can:
- Schedule and publish your content to the right platforms at the right time
- Keep the conversation flowing seamlessly across public channels and private messages
- Measure performance through social analytics integrations
Five posts we like from Hootsuite:
- 9 Social Media Templates to Save You Hours of Work
- 38 LinkedIn Statistics Marketers Should Know in 2021
- How to Create a Facebook Business Page in 7 Easy Steps
- How to Get Free YouTube Subscribers (the Real Way)
- Want to Buy Instagram Followers? Here’s What Happens When You Do
Buffer is another leading social media management platform that offers an endless amount of well-written articles, in-depth guides, tons of beneficial tips and advice, and lists of useful apps and techniques.
Buffer has helped small businesses succeed by providing tools to grow and inspirational content to get over the creativity block.
It can be hard to predict the future, especially for something as fast-changing as social media, but Buffer seems to always stay on top of today’s trends and remain aware of the latest buzz.
Five posts we like from Buffer Blog:
- How to Create the Perfect Facebook Page for Your Business: The Complete A to Z Guide
- More Data, Better Results: Introducing LinkedIn Analytics and More
- 7 Invaluable Marketing Skills That Help Teams Produce Consistently Great Content
- What to Post on Each Social Media Platform: The Complete Guide to Optimizing Your Social Content
- The 5 Types of Lists That Can Push Your Career Forward
Bitly is all about link management. This sophisticated helps businesses shine by transforming their links into powerful social media marketing tools.
Typically, marketers and business owners underestimate URLs’ importance and do not consider links powerful marketing assets.
By reading this blog, you will find out how to use Bitly’s tools to be more productive in 2021 as well as learn about tons of social media insights.
Four posts we like from Bitly:
- The Best Social Media Channels for Your Business
- YouTube URL Shortener: Create Short Links for YouTube in 4 Easy Steps
- How to Grow Your Brand Using Short Links
- 5 Easy Ways to Build Brand Awareness Using Social Media
4. Sprout Social
One of the most rewarding things about working in social media is that it inspires you to learn and discover continuously.
Developing your social media skills to continue making strides in your career is a must.
SproutSocial platform has all the resources you need to help you cultivate these skills. We believe this blog is a “must-read” if you want to get practical, actionable advice from the best experts out there and level up your abilities as a social media pro.
Four posts we like from SproutSocial:
- 10 Ways to increase your real followers on Instagram
- Building your social media marketing strategy for 2021
- The best times to post on social media in 2020
- Always Up-to-Date Guide to Social Media Image Sizes
5. Social Media Today
The Social Media Today Blog is one of the most prominent news publications and blog platforms that has stayed at the forefront of social media news for years.
It covers everything to do with social media, so we recommend checking it regularly.
This way, you’ll have access to all the latest news and insights on the social media industry and useful social media strategy tips.
Five posts we like from Social Media Today:
- The Best Times to Post on Social Media in 2021 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Instagram’s Testing an Option to Unhide Total Like Counts on Posts
- Twitter Shares Key Tips on How to Improve Your Twitter Ads Approach
- LinkedIn Highlights B2B Customer Engagement Strategies for 2021 [Infographic]
- 10 Video Marketing Trends to Guide Your Online Strategy in 2021 [Infographic]
Convince&Convert Blog, or the #1 Content Marketing Blog in the World, is a fantastic source of information that’s great for improving your social media game.
The world of social media is fast-paced, and it can be hard work to stay on top of everyday changes and updates, but this unique blog has you covered.
Written and curated by the founder Jay Baer and other top social media experts, the content focuses on delivering true value to their readers.
It offers how-to guides, useful tips, case studies, and opinion pieces that you will find incredibly useful as a marketer.
In addition to written content, there are plenty of podcasts to tune in to.
Four posts we like from Convince&Convert Blog:
- 16 Techniques to Power Up Your Content Creation
- New Research Reveals Mind-Blowing Truth About Customer Reviews
- How to Create a Webinar from Scratch in 10 Simple Steps
- How to Personalize Content Journeys And Increase Conversions
This fantastic blog is all about Instagram’s marketing strategy. Still, it covers so much more than that, so we’d rather say it is dedicated to social media marketing first and utmost.
It features tons of tips, tools, guides, and insights to help you learn how to use Instagram and other social media platforms to increase your business’s engagement and take your social media marketing to the next level.
Check out the Later’s comprehensive how-to’s, from How to Make Money with Instagram Shoppable Posts to How to Run Your First Facebook Live.
Beyond simply reading the blog, you should look at Later’s powerful automation tools and learn about their helpful training courses that have helped quite a few businesses to succeed.
Four posts we like from Later Blog:
- How to Create a Social Media Strategy for Small Businesses
- The Ultimate Guide to Instagram Analytics
- The Ultimate Guide to Instagram Hashtags in 2021
- 22 of the Best Mobile Video Editing Apps in 2021
Are you thinking about maximizing and improving your video marketing strategy but don’t know where to begin? You can breathe a sigh of relief with Biteable.
Biteable is a trendy video-making platform that features a video-focused blog where you can find some great social media marketing advice.
Get inspired, explore new trends, and learn all the secrets of super-successful video marketing.
Four posts we like from Biteable:
- Instagram post ideas: 36 ways to stop the scroll
- YouTube SEO: How to get more views on YouTube
- How to make a logo + the best online logo makers
- Video marketing statistics: The state of video marketing in 2021
9. Social Media Week
Social Media Week is one of the world’s top conferences and industry news platforms for marketing, media, and technology professionals.
The wide range of topics covered make this platform an excellent one-stop resource for all your social media needs.
Whether you are eager to learn all about marketing strategies, what the future looks like for TikTok, or how to maximize impact on social media during the ongoing pandemic, Social Media Week can provide answers to all your questions.
Five posts we like from Social Media Week:
- How to Gain New Customers and Reduce the Cost of Acquisition
- How TikTok is Supporting Creators and Fostering New Talent
- How Facebook is Helping Brands Adapt for the Mindful Consumer
- How Pinterest is Fueling Inspirational Ideas with Story Pins
- How Neuroscience Can Improve Social Media Efforts and Build Fandoms
10. Social Media Examiner
Social Media Examiner is one of the best-known and popular social media marketing blogs out there, and that’s not surprising.
This is where both beginners and experts can learn about social media marketing strategies and get regular information on the latest social media features and developments.
The blog’s appealing interface makes it even more attractive for the readers. Don’t delay checking it out and becoming a subscriber.
It doesn’t matter whether you are a beginner who wants to know how to use various social media platforms or an expert who needs to keep up with the latest industry trends – this blog is a true treasure in many ways.
Five posts we like from Social Media Examiner:
- Social Media Content Ideas: A Perpetual Idea System
- How to Make Low-Cost Video Ads That Convert
- Social Media Marketing Trends for 2021: Predictions From the Pros
- TikTok Content Marketing: How to Grow Your Business With TikTok
- Instagram Content Strategy: Creating Content That Draws Customers to You
11. Social Pilot
This engaging social media blog allows you to switch between four main categories:
Social Pilot is consistent with publishing articles that help marketers and businesses learn how to employ social media to their benefit.
Still, aside from typical social media blog-style articles, SocialPilot features on-demand webinars with leading industry experts and social media marketing videos.
Five posts we like from Social Pilot:
- 9 Epic Instagram Story Hacks To Stand Out From The Crowd!
- How To Boost Your Social Media Engagement
- How To Create and Maintain Evergreen Content
- 6 LinkedIn Lead Generation Strategies for Marketers
- 5 Ways to Leverage Social Proof with Social Media
You might be wondering what a subreddit is doing on this list. Simply put, we’ve decided to add it because it’s full of insights from marketers.
By following discussions initiated by industry professionals, you can learn a lot about content creation, social media management, social media tools, and the best ways to combine and use them to your benefit.
We’ve all heard about Forbes, but not everyone knows that they have a blog dedicated specifically to social media.
It’s a great resource to turn to when you want to make sure you are getting solid advice.
Forbes puts real effort into researching the topics they post on their blog, so check it out for industry-related breaking news, changes to social media platforms and upcoming feature announcements, follow industry trends, and more.
Four posts we like from Forbes:
- Facebook Will Permanently Stop Promoting Political Groups
- We Really Don’t Know How To Talk With Gen-Z—And It’s A Big Problem
- Cultural Trends That Will Shape Consumer Behavior In 2021 And Beyond
- Which Apps Share Your Data The Most?
DreamGrow focuses on social media and content marketing, providing valuable recommendations on using popular social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and more.
Besides this, DreamGrow concentrates on sharing actionable insights to help businesses achieve better results.
Four posts we like from DreamGrow:
- 27 Amazing Facebook Landing Page Examples
- Top 19 Instagram Tools Every Marketer Should Use
- How to Measure Your Social Media Success with Google Analytics
- How to Create Your Actionable Social Media Strategy?
Vectornator, a startup aiming to create the best next-generation iPad graphic design tool, runs a top-notch blog that we recommend to anyone who embraces visual content.
Are you aware that visual content is 40 times more likely to be shared on social media?
By following Vectornator’s blog, you can learn what the visual content landscape looks like in 2021, making it easier to keep up with all the trends.
Three posts we like from Vectornator Blog:
- The Story of Social Media Stories
- 7 Inspiring Graphic Design Trends for 2021
- 7 Tips for Using Images in your Email Marketing
Keep up to date on the most exciting news and trends in the social space with Ignite Social Media Blog.
This blog is maintained by a social media agency that provides marketing for companies with national and international reach.
Ignite Social Media specializes in social media strategy development, community management, content creation, data analytics, and more. All in all, they know their stuff.
Check their social media blog for industry news, tips, advice, and insights.
Four posts we like from Ignite Social Media Blog:
- 6 Ways Social Media Marketing Has Evolved 1 Year into the COVID-19 Lockdown
- How Apple’s iOS 14 Update Will Impact Facebook Advertising
- Tips and Best Practices for Enhancing Your Social Media Community
- Tips for 2021 Social Media Planning & Budgeting
17. Social Media Explorer
Social Media Explorer is a resource that navigates the world of social media from the inside out.
It’s an up-and-coming blog that doesn’t have too much content yet, but it’s rapidly evolving, so keep an eye on it.
Four posts we like from Ignite Social Media Explorer:
- Why Choose Instagram Live?
- The 3 Keys for Maximizing Your Social Media Marketing Budget
- 3 of The Biggest SEO Blunders And How To Avoid Them
- 5 Easy Tips to Improve Your Visual Content
18. The Keyhole Blog
Keyhole is an analytics and social monitoring platform that helps marketers measure social media campaigns’ impact and know what people are saying about them.
They share lots of valuable insights on their blog, including a generous helping of content covering social media marketing products and best practices you need to know.
Five posts we like from The Keyhole Blog:
- 4 Tips to Find Micro Influencers on Instagram [to Boost Sales]
- The Top 15 Hashtag Analytics Tools in 2021
- Your Guide to TikTok Marketing and How to Use It for Business
- How Do You Measure Brand Awareness on Social Media?
- Top 29 Social Listening Tools for Marketers in 2020
19. Neal Schaffer Blog
This blog is written by the CEO of the social media agency PDCA Social, social media educator at Rutgers University, and the Irish Management Institute, Neal Schaffer – a world-famous social media marketing rock star.
Neal Schaffer’s blog covers influencer marketing, content marketing, blogging, general marketing strategy, and much more.
This social media blog will give you insights into the mind of one of the top marketing professionals out there, and we believe it makes it a must-read for any social media pro.
Four posts we like from Neal Schaffer’s Blog:
- What Branded Content is. What it’s Not. And How to Get it Right
- The Top 24 Podcast Statistics You Need to Know in 2021
- 28 Best Social Media Books to Read in 2021
- Brand Influencers: Your Guide to Finding and Engaging with Them
20. Awario Blog
Awario is a social media platform that offers a web monitoring tool for tracking brand mentions, monitoring competitors, finding sales opportunities and influencers, and engaging with the target audience.
Their comprehensive, user-friendly blog is filled with the latest news, social media buzz, and industry case studies.
This blog will suit you well if you are interested in growing your brand awareness and strengthening your marketing strategy.
Three posts we like from Avario Blog:
- 10 New Ways to Use Social Media to Gain New Consumers
- Campaign monitoring on social media: a how-to guide in 7 steps
- The Queen’s Gambit: social media study
21. The Social Media Hat
The Social Media Hat is another award-winning resource for marketers and business owners.
This blog is a rich source of information on all things social media. It covers everything from SEO to retail and comes with tons of valuable tips and how-to’s in between.
Here you’ll find stories about the latest SMM developments, best tools reviews, and valuable articles on social media tactics and strategies.
Four posts we like from The Social Media Hat Blog:
- 8 Social Media Success Secrets You Need to Know
- 12 Of The Most Creative Instagram Post Ideas
- Building a Personal Brand that Shines
The history of this blog dates back to 2011. Within the last decade, it has provided its readers with useful information about driving traffic to its websites, increasing sales, and connecting with its audience to make its business more robust.
Votigo Blog is all about growth and customer engagement, so it’s no surprise that it is ranked among the Top 100 Social Media Blogs, Websites & Influencers in 2021 at Feedspot’s list.
Three posts we like from The Votigo Blog:
- 6 Social Media Contest Ideas to Engage Your Audience
- 10 Laws of a Converting Social Media Strategy
- 6 Key Steps to a Run Successful Social Media Contest!
Blogger Amanda Webb founded Spiderworking Blog in 2008.
Since then, Amanda has worked with hundreds of businesses worldwide, helping them get results from their online marketing.
If you are looking to improve your content creation, subscribe to Amanda’s blog and get plenty of informative tidbits on everything you need.
Three posts we like from The Spiderworking Blog:
- What’s Your Problem? How To Write Effective Marketing Posts Using My 3 Step Formula
- Holiday Marketing Tips From Digital Marketing Pros
- People Are Doing Their Grocery Shopping On Pinterest – The Digital Coffee 19th June 2020
Lilach Bullock is the social media guru that has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs and solopreneurs increase their revenue and improve their overall image.
On this blog, you’ll find plenty of useful tips and tactics for reengineering your business.
As a reader, you’ll also find the motivation, confidence, and inspiration you need to get rid of destructive business habits and embrace new, exciting opportunities and proven practices.
Four posts we like from The LilachBullock Blog:
- There’s a New King in Town
- 50+ Top email stats to help you improve your email marketing
- Why and how to curate content like a pro
- How to start a blog in 2020: the only guide you need
One of the most popular Social Automation Platforms, Blog2Social, stays on “top of social” and offers explanations and details into many social media networks.
The wide range of topics covered makes this award-winning social media blog a wealth of information that can help marketers get the most from their marketing efforts.
Three posts we like from the Blog2Social blog:
- How to Set Up a Solid Social Media Strategy for 2021
- How to make Your Blog Look professional
- Why Branding Should Be the Focus of Your Social Media Channels
26. Socially Sorted
Socially Sorted is a unique, award-winning social media blog founded by Donna Moritz – an Aussie visual content strategist who teaches non-designers how to create pro-quality visual content for more leads, sales, and impact.
Keeping an eye on this outstanding blog is an excellent move for marketers who want to expand their expertise and level up their visual storytelling and content strategy skills.
Check it out for tips, advice, and various tutorials and learn how to turn creative ideas into profitable opportunities in a fun and easy way.
Three posts we like from Socially Sorted:
- 60+ March Social Media Ideas – Images, Videos, GIFs, and more!
- Awesome 2021 Social Media Content Calendar Packed with Ideas [Infographic]
- 7 Instagram Engagement Touchpoints (to reach more of your Followers)
27. Top Dog Social Media
Accordingly to Melonie Dodaro, the Top Dog Social Media blog owner, “Lead generation and sales conversion don’t need to be a stressful guessing game.”
We recommend checking out this useful resource for easy-to-read articles that will inspire you with new ideas or in-depth tutorials for using specific tools and tactics in your B2B marketing.
Four posts we like from Top Dog Social Media:
- Lead Generation vs. Sales: Nothing Happens Until Someone Sells Something
- 6 Unconventional Tips for Writing B2B Content that Converts into Sales
- 17 LinkedIn Ninja Tricks Experts Haven’t Taught You Yet
- Clubhouse App: What You Need to Know About the New Audio App Sensation
Sotrender is an analytics tool intended to help you with your social media marketing needs.
It’s also excellent for ongoing performance monitoring and planning, including discovering insights for strategy development and pitching new ideas.
It allows brand builders to understand better what is essential and how performance can be measured.
In the evolving digital and social media environment, the value of sound analysis and thorough insights cannot be overestimated.
Sotrender’s blog does it best as one of the most comprehensive and engaging social media marketing blogs you can trust for useful, up-to-date information.
Three posts we like from Sotrender:
- All You Need to Know About the New Pages Experience
- 9 types of essential Instagram tools for social media managers 
- Instagram Influencer analysis: can brand logotypes and sponsored content hurt engagement?
29. Likeable Media
Likeable Media is an agency you can rely on when looking for new ways to tell your brand’s story by delivering lightning-quick, high-quality content across social media platforms.
You can turn to the agency’s blog for everything from social media trends to influencer marketing tips, valuable insights, and more.
It serves hundreds of world-famous brands’ social experiences, so it’s safe to say Likeable Media’s marketing professionals know a lot when it comes to the highly effective social media strategy.
Four posts we like from Likeable Media:
- 5 Ways to Spread Positivity on Social Media
- Follow These 8 Amazing Black Creators on Social Media
- Top 10 Branded Content Wins of 2020
- How to Create a Social Media Copy Style Guide for Your Brand
30. Blue Archer
Blue Archer is an interdisciplinary group of developers, designers, and analysts who can help you establish a robust digital presence for your business with measurable business impact.
Check out their blog for relevant, on-trend advice and tips on web design, discover the newest analytics tools and learn how SEO can push your social media marketing to the next level.
Four posts we like from Blue Archer:
- Web Design Trends in 2021
- How To Use Testimonials On A Website
- What Is The Difference Between Prototypes and Wireframes?
- How To Increase Conversions and Decrease Decision Fatigue
Gary Vaynerchuk is an all-around marketing genius as well as a blogger, podcaster, investor, and speaker.
His blog contains inspiring insights on everything from recommendations on hiring top talent to how to stay positive during the ongoing pandemic crisis.
Fortunately for all of us, he shares ideas that help marketers get smart about social media, so you can benefit from his wealth of expertise by checking out the actionable tips he regularly posts on his exciting and inspiring blog.
Four posts we like from the Gary Vaynerchuk blog :
- THE 18 TO 28 DEBATE: IS COLLEGE WORTH IT?
- 3 TIPS FOR HIRING TOP TALENT IN 2021
- 3 WAYS TO BECOME A BETTER LEADER
- LIFE AFTER HIGH SCHOOL: THE COLLEGE INTERN
The Social Ms Blog was founded by Jonathan Gebauer and Susanna Gebauer – social media and content marketing experts.
They share tons of useful information on SEO, social media analytic tools, content marketing, and more.
It’s a worthwhile read not only for professional marketers but for small business owners, entrepreneurs, and bloggers who like the idea of turning their blogs into something profitable.
Four posts we like from the The Social Ms blog:
- 10 Secrets to Writing More Convertible Social Media Posts in 2021
- The Ultimate List of Blogging Terms You Need to Know
- How to Create Viral Videos: Best Practices, Tools, and Examples
- 7 Highly-Effective Instagram Marketing Strategies That Will Triple Your Sales
33. Sociable Blog
SociableBlog provides its subscribers with the latest news, articles, and advice on social media, social networking, and social media software, making it an excellent resource for anyone interested in strengthening their social media marketing efforts.
Check out this Social Media and Social Networking Blog for relevant, on-trend industry recommendations as well as engaging how-to’s that will help your business move forward.
Four posts we like from the The Sociable blog :
- How To Develop A Social Media Listening Strategy
- How Content Goes Viral, From Start To Finish
- How To Gain A Massive Number Of Followers On Instagram
- How To Use An Influencer Marketing: A Step-By-Step Guide
RecurPost is a powerful tool that allows you to automate sharing your updates at the best time, saving you time and continually increasing your social media engagement.
You should follow their blog if you want to succeed with social media, generate leads, attract ideal customers, and increase your sales.
It is chock full of handy information on organizing and planning social media strategy, connecting with your audience, and measuring your performance.
Three posts we like from RecurPost Blog:
- How to Become an Instagram Influencer in 2021 and Start Earning!
- How To Prepare POST COVID-19 Digital Marketing Strategy in 2021
- How To Rev Up a LinkedIn Marketing Strategy Game in 2021
A social media management tool, Postfity is no stranger to the tortuous social media landscape. Additionally, it shares expertise and ideas in its comprehensive social media blog.
Postfity’s blog is jam-packed with end-to-end social media marketing tips from strategy development to analytics.
Check it out for the latest social network updates and useful workarounds for popular social media tactics.
Five posts we like from Postfity:
- How To Post On Instagram? A Short Guide
- 9 Pinterest Marketing Tips – How To Use Pinterest For Business
- Banned Hashtags 2021 – Which Hashtags Will Get You Banned On Instagram This Year?
- IGTV – What Is It, How To Download IGTV And How To Upload To IGTV – A Short Guide
- All You Need to Know About Social Media Automation
ShareThis is a great tool that allows you to boost your social media following and reach with their handy social media share buttons and follow buttons.
Since ShareThis is at the forefront of the social media world, you’ll find an endless amount of tips and the best advice on their blog.
ShareThis also provides many comprehensive articles that will help you learn how to use specific features of social media platforms and push your social media marketing to the next level.
Five posts we like from the Share This blog:
- The 50 Best Food Blogs & What You Can Learn From Them
- The 50 Best Travel Blogs & What You Can Learn From Them
- Pinterest Blog Tips: How to Drive Traffic with Pinterest
- 8 Proven Instagram Marketing Tips for 2021
37. Social Beat
Social Beat is an integrated digital marketing agency in India with a reputation as one of the most recognizable voices on social media marketing worldwide.
The blog serves as a valuable resource for anyone looking for reliable advice on how to reach new heights in their business.
Social Beat focuses on branding & design, SEO, content marketing, email marketing, eCommerce, CRM, programmatic advertising, and so much more.
Packed with in-depth analysis, research-based insights, and actionable tips you can implement right away, Social Beat also offers free webinars and workshops, ensuring that you get comprehensive and valid information that will drive results.
Three posts we like from the Social Beat blog:
- Content promotion strategies that are guaranteed to drive traffic
- 7 Image SEO Tips To Follow in 2020 For Improved Ranking On SERPs
- Why a full-funnel marketing strategy on digital is a game-changer
38. Julia Campbell Social Marketing
The owner of this blog – Julia Campbell is a global authority on digital storytelling and has been running her consulting business for about a decade.
Julia’s engaging blog covers social media, influencer marketing, entrepreneurship, and more.
Check it out for trendy tips on video marketing, content creation, website design, branding, and blogging if you want to get better results from your social media marketing and beyond.
Four posts we like from the Julia Campbell Social Media:
- How to Plan Your 2021 Social Media Marketing Calendar
- How To Fine Tune Your Email Marketing For Gen Z
- How to Create A Content Curation Strategy for Your Nonprofit
39. Blog Paws
This amazing blog is a global community of pet influencers who write about and support pets online.
Make your furry friend an Instagram star by reading the blog’s most popular posts and following the encouraging advice of professional marketers who share your enthusiasm about kittens and puppies.
Four posts we like from the Blog Paws:
- 10 Tips for Getting Instagram Worthy Photos of You with Your Dog While Traveling
- How-To Tips for Using Images on Your Blog
- Blog Hop: How to Improve Your Photography of Your Pets
- Brand Sponsored Content: Take Photos That Brands and Readers Will Love
40. Social Media Delivered
The Social Media Delivered Blog is full of valuable social media tips, news, insights, and best practices you need to know now.
If social media marketing is of interest to you, this inspiring and motivating blog is a must-read.
Three posts we like from Social Media Delivered:
- Social Media Marketing: What You Need To Know About Digital Marketing Strategy For Small Businesses
- Why You Should Use Pinterest for Your Business
- Tips to Upscale Your Social Media Marketing
41. Turbo Medical Marketing
The Turbo Medical Marketing agency was founded by Matthew Arndt – “The techy entrepreneur” who discovered a significant need for comprehensive digital marketing strategies back in 2009 and has become the #1 resource for digital marketing in aesthetics and medical industries.
The company’s blog is a thought-provoking and informative read for any marketer since it helps understand the complicated digital marketing landscape.
Three posts we like from Turbo Medical Marketing:
- Understanding Traffic Fluctuations in Google Analytics: How to Explain Big Shifts
- Marketing on a Budget: How to Best Spend $10,000
- How to Properly Configure and Optimize Your Website Tracking
42. Socially In
Socially In is a social media agency that aims to help businesses with different aspects of their social media marketing strategy.
They do so by providing a wide range of services from social strategy to community management with content production in between.
Readers visit the Sociallyin Insider blog to stay up-to-date with the latest news, ongoing trends, and compelling insights they need to leverage social media for business results.
Three posts we like from Socially In:
- TWITTER MARKETING MADE EASY: THE ALL-IN-ONE GUIDE
- 55 EPIC CALL TO ACTION EXAMPLES | IMPROVE YOUR CONVERSIONS RATE
- SOCIAL PAID ADVERTISING BOOT CAMP: GETTING THE MOST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK
LiveWorld is a digital and social marketing agency specializing in social media solutions that help companies build stronger customer relationships.
The company’s blog covers complex topics and shares the best social media marketing practices, mainly addressed to pharmaceutical and healthcare industry marketers.
Three posts we like from Live World:
- Creative & Compliant Pharma Marketing
- The Science Behind Patient Storytelling
- Inspiring Change Through Meaningful Creative
Sharelov is a digital marketing powerhouse that makes it super easy for businesses to design and publish their social media campaigns.
Teams can work together faster on content plans for any type of post, including articles, multiple photos, videos, GIFs, and sharing everything directly from Sharelov’s platform.
As a marketer, you can think of Sharelov as your posting calendar and scheduler for all the social media profiles you manage on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
Whether you’re in the market for social media management software or social media tips, news, and insights, Sharelov Blog is a must-read.
Three posts we like from the Sharelov blog:
- 23 Instagram Engagement Tips For 2021
- Best Time to Post on LinkedIn in 2021
- Ultimate Guide to TikTok Analytics for Brands 2021
45. The Social Savior Blog
Marketers involved with the restaurant industry visit the Social Savior Blog to stay up-to-date with the insights they need to leverage each nugget of potential that social media offers.
What makes this blog great is that businesses of all sectors can learn a lot from how restaurants are using social media effectively.
Four posts we like from the Social Savior blog:
- How Restaurants Are Using Social Media Effectively
- Prime Examples of Great Social Media Content for Cafes
- How to Craft the Perfect Social Media Posts
- Zero-Dollar Marketing Hacks For Your Small Business
46. Chatter Buzz
Chatter Buzz – a digital marketing agency – helps businesses grow by providing innovative and efficient integrated digital marketing through thoughtful insights, bright ideas, and evolving technologies.
The agency’s blog focuses heavily on marketing strategies for B2B companies ready to take their marketing to the next level and includes a healthy mix of insights on content marketing, link building, and other exciting topics.
Three posts we like from the Chatter Buzz blog:
- Data Visualization: The Importance of Tools Like Google Data Studio
- How to Create Your Own Media Kit
- Should I Hire a Marketing Agency or an In-House Marketing Staff
Socialfly, a social-first agency, uses an analytical approach to conceptualize and execute dynamic social media marketing campaigns designed to increase the social presence and ignite target audiences.
Their blog covers everything from social media trends to look out for to the latest social media network news.
Three posts we like from the Socialfly blog:
- The 10 Social Media Trends to Look Out For in 2021
- 5 Elements of Successful Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- The Power of Authenticity
48. Socially Aware Blog
Socially Aware Blog is a great resource dedicated to the law and business of social media.
You’ll find tons of informative articles there, with topics ranging from new social media laws worldwide to the dangers of tweeting or why librarians are not happy with LinkedIn.
Three posts we like from the Socially Aware blog:
- Social Links: Avoid becoming a social-media-scam victim; does stream-ripping site violate copyright law?
- A Strong Social Media Policy Can Protect Your Brand and Avoid Embarrassing Posts
- It’s 10 p.m. Do You Know What Your Third-Party Integrations Are Doing?
49. SchneiderB Media Blog
SchneiderB Media Blog can be a useful resource for marketers who work in the education industry.
Check it out if you want to know what platforms appeal to a younger demographic or if you’re wondering if your school should be on Facebook or Instagram.
Three posts we like from SchneiderB Media Blog:
- How to Use Snapchat for Schools
- 7 Reasons You Should Redesign Your School’s Website
- 9 Common Digital Marketing Mistakes Schools Need to Avoid
Marketo Blog is a one-stop resource for companies looking to build better relationships with their audience to drive leads and increase sales.
It has hundreds of posts on everything from using analytics for social media to typical content curation mistakes and how to correct them.
You can confidently turn to the Marketo blog for everything, including marketing tactics and strategies, marketing technology, B2B marketing, productivity, SEO, lead nurturing, and much more.
Three posts we like from the Marketo blog:
- Customer Happiness | 4 Tips to Measure What Truly Matters
- Why Content Is at the Center of Modern Customer Journeys
- Content Diversification Leads to Greater Revenue Gains
The social media space is filled with outstanding blogs, and it’s impossible to keep track of them all.