Plan and Prepare for IIT-JEE Examination
When you have made a mind to take up IIT-JEE examination, nothing should stop you from achieving your goal. JEE Preparation is an extensive task and needs dedicated efforts to crack it. Before you take up JEE exam, make sure you know the entire process and stages of the exam to get admission to IITs. JEE mains and JEE advanced examinations are the two phases which you need to crack. JEE advanced examination is the final phase of the exam that you need to crack after you clear JEE Mains. Any competitive exam requires a perfect action plan to accomplish the task.
Entering IIT gives a sense of prestige and value to the educational and professional career and hence students urge to get into IITs. As we know, preparation is the key for success and proper preparation is definitely a stepping stone for prosperity. JEE main cutoff along with 12th standard board examination marks are the deciding factors to get a seat for BE/B.Tech programs offered by 31 NITs, 23 IIITs and 23 CFTIs in India. Here are some tips for JEE Preparation for the students.
- It is always a success fetching pattern for the students to put in their smart work to crack the competitive exams and hence you need to have the ‘You Can Do attitude’.
- Practice smart work which includes making your own notes, mind maps, revising many times before exams and many more.
- Smart work is the key to success and helps you to top any examination. Don’t forget to study NCERT Exemplar Problems and NCERT Solutions in your smart work.
- Go through the most reliable sources like NCERT textbooks and best physics books for IIT JEE from various authors like HC Verma solutions, Problems in General Physics by I. E. Irodov and Practice Book Physics for JEE Main and Advanced by DC Pandey.
- In chemistry refer Concise Inorganic Chemistry book by J.D Lee and Problems in Physical Chemistry for JEE (Main & Advanced) by NarendraAwasthi.
- For mathematics always be proficient with Mathematics for IIT JEE by SK Goyal, and Comprehensive Mathematics book for JEE Advanced by Tata McGraw Hill publications.
- Practice the question papers of JEE advanced exam as much as possible to know the type of questions to expect and prepare. Know the difficulty level by self-correcting the solved sample papers and previous year question papers of JEE advanced exam.
- For good mental and physical health take short breaks and relax too.
For instant help on any subject topics, visit and subscribe to the leading learning app, BYJU’S!!