MBD Group launches new line of educational newbies
ith an aim to bring innovation in the education sector, India’s one of the leading education companies, MBD Group, launched a new range of educational products and solutions for school children.
Monica Malhotra Kandhari, Managing Director, MBD Group, unveiled the educational products at New Delhi World Book Fair held in January.
Sharing on MBD Group’s vision, Kandhari said, “We have a long association with the Book Fair and the event presents the perfect opportunity for us to showcase the Group’s latest and most innovative product offerings. We take our leadership position seriously and will strive to set new benchmarks in quality and innovation to benefit all our stakeholders.”
- The innovative range of products designed for students from class 6 to 12 includes reference books, interactive e-books, robot prototypes and kit, educational apps, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality, classroom paraphernalia and school stationery
- With an entire stock of interactive e-books, students will have an easy access to high-quality educational content anytime and anywhere
- With ‘Robotics for School Education’ children will be able to experiment with their subjects in a creative manner
- MBD Group’s training modules, workshops and kits for Robotics are designed in a way to encourage students to brainstorm and come up with their own solutions
- These training modules and kits will be available in schools as an additional subject, which students can opt for
- The first course would be of six months, with 24 classes in total (4 classes in a month) and the second course will be of one-year duration
- The educational products were also available from the MBD stall at the Book Fair