JEE Advanced Results 2017: How to check the results
The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2017 conducted on May 21 at various centres. Over 2.2 lakh candidates appeared for the exam consisted of two papers, i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2.
The results for the same are expected to be declared on June 11 at 10 am.
How to check JEE Advanced Results 2017:
In order to check the results, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official website, jeeadv.nic.in
- Click on the relevant link
- Enter the necessary information
- After submitting the same, the results will be displayed on the screen
- Take a printout for future use
As reported, the total number of questions (54 questions) remained same as last year. However total marks of Paper-1 has changed from 186 to 183 marks this year.
- The ‘Matching Type’ questions were different as compared to previous years
- The coverage of questions from class 12 vs Class 11 was 50: 50
- Further, equal weightage was given to class 11 and 12
- Last year more weightage was given to 12 (60:40).
India Today Education team wishing students good luck for their results