ICSI CS Executive, Professional Programme Results 2017 out at icsi.edu: How to checkICSI CS Executive, Professional Programme Results 2017 out at icsi.edu: How to check
This year, Ranjith Kumara Dasa Ramesh Babu of Bengaluru has topped the ICSI CS Professional Programme Examination 2017.
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has declared the results of professional and executive programme on the official website, the link for which is icsi.edu
The computer-based examination was held in the month of June.
This year, Ranjith Kumara Dasa Ramesh Babu of Bengaluru has topped the Professional Programme Examination.
Further, Puneeta Goyal has emerged as the All India Topper in the Executive Programme Examination.
How to check ICSI CS result 2017:
- Log on the official website of ICSI, icsi.edu
- Click on ‘Result and Download E-Mark Sheet’ link
- Enter your roll number in the space provided
- Result will be displayed on the screen
Note: All the candidates are advised to take print out of the same for future use.
Executive programme: As per reports, 2.89 per cent of candidates passed in both modules. Individually 9.50 per cent candidates appearing in the exam have cleared module I and 9.98 per cent have passed in module II.
Professional programme: In this programme, 2.99 per cent of candidates passed in all modules. Individually, 10.44 per cent students passed in module I, 17 per cent in module II and 17.90 per cent cleared module III.
The courses offered by ICSI are the following:
- PMQ course in competition Law
- Integrated Company Secretaryship Course (full-time)
- Company Secretaryship qualification course
- New Syllabus For Executive And Professional Programmes
- Post Membership Qualification(PMQ) Courses
- Certificate Courses
- Certified Banking Compliance Professional Course
- Certificate Course on Valuation
- List of Candidates Successfully Completed the Valuation Course
- Corporate Compliance Executive Certificate
- ICSI-III Compliance Governance and Risk Management in Insurance
- ICSI-IGNOU Course
- ICSI – ICSA London Course
- ICSI-CISI Membership and Qualifications
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) was set up under the Act of Parliament, i.e., Company Secretaries Act, 1980, for the regulation and development of the profession of company secretary in India.